Steps to Buying a Denver Home
Buying a home in the Denver metro area is easy when you follow the following steps:
1. Review your credit report and credit score and fix any errors.
2. Obtain a pre-approval letter from a lender.
3. Determine types of homes, neighborhoods, and desired price range with agent.
4. Tour homes with agent.
5. Agent creates competitive market analysys for properties of interest to help determine offer price.
6. Agent prepares offer on your behalf.
7. Agent negotiates offer on your behalf.
8. You and seller come to an agreement and sign contract to buy.
9. Agent coordinates property inspections.
10. You request repairs and seller completes them.
11. Agent orders title work and appraisal.
12. Closing – sign all papers and transfer ownership.
13. Move into your new home!